Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 11 April 2022

11/Apr/22 that isn't dandruff


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

As near as we can tell, yesterday was supposed to be my 6th Birthday.

Tonya had a steak that she put out for the Big Guy to cook for me.

Apparently he is supposed to cook it for me this morning and then let it cool on the counter before I get the steak.

Yesterday, the grand kids came by.

So...  they drop a lof of their food on the floor.

I hang out near their high chairs, just waiting for that to happen.

Then, because they don't eat everything that is put on their plate, I get that too.

Yesterday, Aurora had one chicken nugget and wanted down.

She rarely eats very well when she visits.

She just wants to run around the house.

They had also snuck up on me a few times.

That scared me and I barked at them for scaring me like that.

Tonya put me outside to "calm down".

She also said something about being put down if I hurt the grand children.

Hmmm...  I lay down all the time.  Not sure what she is getting on about.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog begging for some of my molasses cookie




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment