Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 28 April 2022

28/Apr/22 I'm not looking at you while you eat


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday the Big Guy was bitchin that his shoulder was sore.

Today, it's a little bit of his shoulder, but now, more at his kidneys.

He says that getting old, sucks.

Tonya was saying, we got oil delivered.  We use that to heat the house and also to make hot water.

The oil was $1.89 a litre.

She says that it will go over $2.00 before too long.

I'm just glad that they can afford to heat the house.

Yes, I do wear a fur jacket all the time, but still, I wouldn't want to be cold all the time.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the solar butterfly




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment