Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 19 April 2022

19/Apr/22 I will watch you eat


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday the Big Guy made a Turkey Pot Pie, as promised.



No cranberry sauce was harmed in the making of the pie.

It was the first time that he tried to make a pie with letters on it.

Tonya had the "pie" part and the Big Guy had the part with the "T" from the pot.

Tonya took more than what she knew she would eat.

I got quite a bit of the crust.

She puts ketchup on her stuff.  

Which is good for me.

The Big Guy doesn't put ketchup on his turkey pot pie.

He knew that Tonya had ketchup on it, and didn't mind too much when Tonya was putting the left overs in my food dish.

It wasn't just yummy, it was spectacular.

The Big Guy still has a lot of turkey left over.

He say that he is going to freeze the left over and will have turkey for another day.

He could make like two freezer bags.

That way, they could have hot turkey sandwiches one day and turkey pie, or turkey stew another day.

I hope there is enough for me too.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the bassinet




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment