Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 23 April 2022

23/Apr/22 fish cakes and beans


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, the Big Guy made up a batch of fish cakes.


Yup, they do look pretty good, don't they?

Tonya insisted that fish cakes are served with beans.

The Big Guy made up a pot of home made beans too.

He tried it and he was surprised that they do taste pretty good together.

Of course, I sat and watched them eating.  

I was patient.

Tonya finished her plate.

She didn't share.

Like...  WTF??

So, I went over to the Big Guy in hopes that he would sare.

He normally doesn't, but if you don't try, you will never get anywhere.

Turns out, he didn't share.

Tonya made a meat loaf the other day.

I heard the Big Guy getting on about having a meat loaf sandwich.

You know there is about a zero percent chance that I will get any of his sandwich.

But...

I will sit and watch him eat.

It's what I do.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog playing with an empty plastic container on the deck




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment