Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 5 April 2022

5/Apr/22 are you really going to eat that


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Today, I've got to go to the Vet.

My ear has been bothering me for a long time.

Tonya is hoping that it's just dirty and that they just tell her to keep it clean.

But it smells.

My ear doesn't smell.  My nose does that.

I meant that my ear stinks.

The Big Guy was looking at the Environment Canada website.  We got 3 cm of snow last night.

When the Big Guy looks outside, he really can't see that we got that much.

He will be going downstairs to make a decision if he has to get the snow blower out or not.

Since I have to go to the Vet, it will be the snow bank that is at the end of the driveway that will determine if he has to get the snow blower out or now.

Of course, he is hoping that he doesn't need to get the snow blower out.

If nothing else, he will still need to clean the snow off his car.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys the love seat with Uncle Terry




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment