Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 29 April 2022

29/Apr/22 Sunshine & Rainbows


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The weather cooperated enough that Tonya and the Big Guy were able to sit outside for a bit yesterday.

They had to go to the bank to deal with some fraud that happened on their account.

I don't have an account, so I don't have to worry about all that.

My biggest concern...

Is there kibble in my food dish.

If the answer is yes, then my world moves on.

The second biggest item, is there water in the water dish.

If the answer is yes, then, everything is OK.

I've seen my water dish go empty.

This means that Tonya will yell at the Big Guy for not paying attention.

He gives her a look that says, you wanted him, you make sure he is taken care of.

I'm not sure what that means.

The Big Guy has put water and kibble out for me in the past.

Not all the time mind you, but sometimes...  

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is watching TV with me




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment