Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 12 April 2022

12/Apr/22 Is that steak really for me


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

For those of you that read my blog, you know it was my Birthday this past Sunday.

But...

I only got my birthday steak yesterday.

Better late than never I suppose.


It was beef tenderloin.

Tonya said it was freezer burnt.

The Big Guy had cooked his eggs first.  Then he cooked my steaks.  Yup, 2 of them.

Tonya cut them up after they had cooled off.

When she put them in my food dish, I was able to eat them up before she could even sit down to watch the morning news.

The Big Guy says that I'm part alligator.

That I don't chew my food, I just swallow it.

Kinda hard to take your time with a yummy steak in your food dish.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is nervous while the pool fills




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment