Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 30 April 2022

30/Apr/22 fish is really good


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya went to the store and got some fish.  Haddock I think.  The Big Guy made some fish and chips.

During the process, the fish was falling apart.  Not quite what the Big Guy had expected.

So, there was a lot of little pieces that were cooked up.

Because there was left overs, Tonya put some in my food dish.

Oh my...

I see why this is the Big Guy's go to meal when he goes out for lunch.

Fish is wonderful.

There was the pieces of batter that was also added to my food dish.

I could smell them, but I couldn't see them.

So...

I ate everything in my food dish.  Kibble and all.

Then, I had to lay down to give my stomach a chance to digest my food.

Yummy!

I hope the Big Guy can make some more some day soon.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog puts his hoodie on




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment