Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 14 April 2022

14/Apr/22 make more dog friendly food


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya told the Big Guy, tomorrow, it's Good Friday.

We can only have fish tomorrow.

She told him, that he is going to be making Fish & Chips for everyone.

That means that the Grandchildren will be dropping by.

I wonder how much of their food will be dropped on the floor?

Also, how much of their food that they will not be eating and gets put in my food dish?

Plus, the fact that they put ketchup on everything.

I don't mind a little ketchup.

But, sometimes I like my food without ketchup on it.

I guess I can't complain too much about it.  They could be throwing out all the food to the sea gulls.

Which they will do if I can't have it.

Tonya bought the Big Guy some gummy bears.  But she thought that she would try to take them out of the container that they are in.  The container makes a lot of noise when it's opened.  I recognize the noise and I come running.

Well, all his gummy bears got dried out.

He threw them out to the Sea Gulls.

Honestly, I would have eating the dried out gummy bears.

Humans...

Can't live with them, can't live without them.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog hearing snacks in the kitchen




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment