Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 20 April 2022

20/Apr/22 I am hiding from the rain and wind


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

It's a bit nasty outside.

I can hear the wind howling.

I can also hear the rain falling.

I am not a big fan of nasty weather.

But other parts of the province had it worst than us.

The Big Guy was looking at the power outage maps and he was seeing that there was a lot of power that was out around Yarmouth.

That is the other end of Nova Scotia.

I've never been there.

But, Lotto Max was 60 million dollars last night.

If we win, apparently I will be getting the chance to see a lot of stuff.

The Big Guy said, ROAD TRIP!!

Tonya said that the Big Guy will get a new truck with a 5th wheel trailer.

The Big Guy would much prefer an electric truck, but, one item at a time.

With 60 million dollars, I think he could have several vehicles.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog happy that Spring 2017 is here




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment