Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 25 April 2022

25/Apr/22 let me watch you eat


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Something that I do, just about every time that Tonya has something to eat, is just stare at her.

It gives her the "heebee-geebees".

Yesterday it worked.

She gave me some of what she was eating.

There is this program that the Big Guy tapes each week.  It's called "The Curse of Oak Island".

They have been trying to find this gold now for a very long time.

Each week, nothing.

No gold.

Why he keeps watching it is a mystery.

Perhaps cause it's something that is happening in Nova Scotia.

Only a few hours down the road from where he grew up.

But, each week, they say that they will continue to try.

I guess it's like me, when I stare at the Big Guy in hopes that he will give me some of his meal.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog has expressive eyebrows




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment