Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 31 March 2022

31/Mar/22 why do beans make you fart


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy is making a pot of baked beans today.

I think he is also going to be making some tea biscuits to go along with the beans.

I know that Tonya was pretty happy to hear that he was making the beans.

But why do beans make you fart?

The Big Guy looked it up.

I guess beans have sugars and fiber that's hard for humans to digest.  So the extra effort their digestive system goes though, produces gas.

The Big Guy read that you could add summer savory to off set the farts.

I think he would much rather fart than add summer savory to his beans.

I also heard that he will be adding bacon and onions to his beans.

Could you add anything else to them so that I can't have any of them?

I guess I will just have to hold out for the tea biscuit.

He also has a tooth that he needs to get pulled.  It's been hurting him for several years now.

He says, he is not getting a root canal.  That it's time for it to go.  The tooth is at the back of his mouth and not in his smile line.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is having a lot of fun playing with Tonya




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment