Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 24 April 2022

24/Apr/22 it snowed last night


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The snow isn't sticking around for very long.

Right now, the snow that fell, is only on the roofs of some houses and on the car.

The snow that fell on the grass and the pavement, well, it's gone.

The Big Guy is pretty sure, he will be able to put the lawn mower attachment on his garden tractor.

Tonya has invited the grand children over for brunch.

I guess that would be breakfast at lunch.

The Big Guy is expected to make pancakes.

Guess who can have pancakes.

Yup, that would be me.

With butter and hopefully some syrup.

YUMMY!!

I know that they will put way too much stuff on their grand kids plate and I will get it.

I can hardly wait...

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gets his new Cape Breton Tartan




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment