Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 13 April 2022

13/Apr/22 I'm hiding


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Last night, Tonya made grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup.

I've never had a grilled cheese sandwich.

But it smelled wonderful.

It looked like something that I could really sink my teeth into.

Did I get any?

Nope.

They must have been really good, as Tonya didn't even share.

Today is Tonya's turn to go visit the dentist.

Last week, the Big Guy went to the dentist and he came back with one less tooth in his head.

He said that his gum is just about all healed up.

I'm glad that I don't have any of my teeth missing.

I can't see it being very pleasant.

My vet wants Tonya to brush my teeth.

Look, I really don't like it too much when she brushes my fur.

Do you really think I'm going to let her brush my teeth?

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog picnic table part 1




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment