Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 4 April 2022

4/Apr/22 did you drop some crumbs


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

We are due to get some snow today.  The forecast says about 30 cm of snow.

That is going to be quite the mess to deal with.

I would help...

But I can't use the shovel.

I don't have opposing thumbs like humans have.

I don't have the ability to use the snow blower either.

I could pee on the snow.

But then, the common sense says, I really don't have enough pee to do that.

Also, there is the old adage, not to eat yellow snow.

Who would do that?

Are they dumb?

Humans are dumb if they have to have a saying to remind them not to eat yellow snow.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his piggy 🐷




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment