Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 26 April 2022

26/Apr/22 I'm going to lay in the way


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy will often want to go to the kitchen when he is in the living room.

There is two ways to get to the kitchen from the living room.

You can go through the nook via the dining room.

Or you can go through what they call the library via the front entrance of the house.

Either way, you end up in the kitchen.

I am a big boy and when I lay on the ground, you best be thinking about going the other way.

When Tonya gets up, I jump up as I am wondering if she is going to the kitchen to get a snack or a treat for me.

(Don't tell the Big Guy that she does this)

When the Big Guy gets up, I will just lay there.

Now, if he has his "determined face" on, I know, it's just best to get up and get out of the way.

Otherwise, he will go around.

I know, when he goes to the kitchen, I don't need to follow as I am not getting anything from him.

I will listen to see if anything gets dropped into my food dish.  That would be the only indication that he is giving me a treat.

Then and only then, will I willing get up to go see what is going on.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog playing on the deck while the feral cats are fed




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment