Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 2 April 2022

2/Apr/22 the day after April Fools day


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy didn't want to cook last night.  He drove to Sydney River and bought some KFC.

He has found that over the years, the chicken pieces have gotten smaller.

I wonder if young chickens are like veal.  Soft and tender.

Of course I can't find out, as they will not give me a piece of chicken.

Tonya always gives me her KFC skin.  She finds that fried chicken is greasy.  Especially the skin.

So I have to wait for her to peel the skin off the chicken.

Of course, I'm like the Big Guy, I love the skin.

Then again, I just love human food.

The Big Guy made some molasses cookies yesterday.

Not the Fat Archies.

Just smaller cookies.

Tonya got 2 cookies and I knew she would share with me.

When she held her hand out, I snapped at the cookie and i clipped her fingers.

Serves you right for making me wait.

The Big Guy has no such illusion.  He just doesn't feed me his food.  Well, some times he does, but when he does, it goes into my food dish.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog begging for some of my molasses cookie




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment