Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 7 April 2022

7/Apr/22 does it hurt to have a tooth pulled


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

In about 2 hours, the Big Guy is going to be leaving the house to go to the dentist.

He is going to have one of this teeth pulled out of his head.

It certainly doesn't sound very pleasant.

Sure glad it isn't me.

The Vet had said that I've got plaque on my teeth.

Also, that Tonya should be brushing my teeth.

You know, this Vet also wants me to do some running.

Isn't it enough that I'm on diet food?

Talking of food...

I wonder what the Big Guy is going to be eating after his tooth is gone?

Yesterday, Tonya made some Kraft Dinner and shared it with me.

I bet the Big Guy will make some Kraft Dinner.  But he will not share any.

I've head him saying that he's going to make Jello.

I've never had Jello.

I wonder if he would share that with me?

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog loves his belly scratch




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment