Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 16 April 2022

16/Apr/22 they are loud


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I will say this for Aurora and little Floyd.

They are LOUD!!

But they also drop their food on the floor.

So, I guess you have to take the good with the bad.

I got to have some of the Fish and Chips that the Big Guy made.

Big Floyd came for a visit yesterday.  He wasn't sure that he was going to like the batter that was on the fish.  Turns out, he really liked it.

Although Mylynne was going to pass him the batter that was on her fish.  

He passed on that.

His loss, my win.

I got the batter.

Yup, Floyd wasn't wrong, it was great.

Then, last night, for their supper.  There wasn't enough fries left, so Tonya made a box of Kraft Dinner.

Since the Big Guy had the fries, guess who got the left over Kraft Dinner.

Sure was a great day yesterday.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog loves his belly scratch




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment