Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 6 April 2022

6/Apr/22 no more vet visits, ok


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I went to visit the Vet yesterday.

My ear is infected.

Tonya has to put drops in my ear.  I don't much like that.  She also rubs my ear to make sure that the drops gets absorbed.

Otherwise, as soon as I can, I shake my head.  I don't really want the drops in my ear.

The Vet also said that I weighed 160 pounds and that I have to be 125 pounds.

The Vet said, Tonya or the Big Guy has to take me jogging.

Right...

That isn't going to happen.

The Vet said, play ball.  Throw it and I will fetch it.

Look pal.  You throw the ball away, you get it.  I'm not your flunky.

Right now, both Tonya and the Big Guy have "Covid Cough".  If they do too much, they start coughing.  Like when the Big Guy was outside shoveling the front steps.  When he came inside, he was coughing.

"They" say, it passes within a month or so.

Looks like they are going to get people to wear their masks again.  Covid just isn't done yet.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog plays fetch... NOT!




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment