Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 15 April 2022

15/Apr/22 Houston we have a problem


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

We are going to be having some visitors over today.

Aurora and little Floyd.

I wonder if I will be regulated to the back mud room?

It's about the safest place for me to be when they are visiting.

I imagine they will be running around the house, screaming.

Yet Tonya and the Big Guy doesn't seem to mind when they do that.

The Big Guy took out some fish from the deep freeze.

He is going to be going downstairs and cutting up some potatoes so that he can make some fries.

Then, they are going to be having beer battered fish.

Yup, home made Fish & Chips.

I hope he makes extra so that I can have some.

I wonder if he will get to make some onion rings?  Not that I would be able to have any though.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog isn't too sure about the baby




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment