Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 5 November 2020

5/Nov/20 we're playing hide-'n-seek and I'm winning so far


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

It's getting a little colder outside each day.

Like, right now, it's +2 with a feel like temp of -5.  It's been colder, but that's about the right temperature for the start of November.

Having said that, it's also cold in the house.  Not super cold or anything like that.  Last year, the Big Guy bought a new thermostat.  It's programable.  So it brings the temperature up in the house to 21 in the morning.  It starts that around 5 in the morning.  Then at 9, it is programmed to go back to 19.  Then at 6, it brings the temp back up to 21 till about 9.  Then it will allow the temp to roll back to about 16.

So, it's all good.

Now, I've got a HUGE tail.  It moves a lot of air when I'm happy and swishing my tail.

Yesterday, the Big Guy lined me up so that I'm facing away from Tonya.  Then he starts scratching me and hugging me.  My tail is just zooming, back and forth.

I'm moving a lot of the cold air.

Tonya started yelling as my tail was "aimed" at her, and the Big Guy knew it.

Tonya was getting cold due to the amount of wind I was creating.  She was not happy.

Having worked Tonya up, the Big Guy went back to work upstairs, where he turned on the little space heater.

He can be a prick at times.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog doing the tail flick




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment