Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 4 November 2020

4/Nov/20 Once upon a time in a land far far away


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

It's not secret that I nap a lot.

What else do I got to do?

I have some kibble.  I drink some water.  I go "pee pee" or "poo poo".  Or when Tonya wants me to go outside and do my business, she will run it all together.  "Pee pee poo poo".

Well, I got nothing better to do, so I go outside and take a dump.  I make sure to do about 3 turns before I settle in and crunch.

I also make sure that Tonya's got my back when I'm pooping.  I'm pretty vulnerable then.  I will look up at her while I'm pooping to make sure the keeps and eye out for predators.

Then, when Tonya goes poop, I want to be in the bathroom with her, to show her that I got her back when she is vulnerable.

She just thinks that I'm being some sort of peeping tom.

Geesh, I'm just trying to protect you.

Of course when she is all done, I gotta sniff to make sure she is "healthy".  Oh she doesn't appreciate the lengths that I go for her.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog loves his belly scratch




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment