Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 23 November 2020

23/Nov/20 you eat, and I stare at every bite you take


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So, as you can see by this picture, Tonya has a sandwich in her hand.

I've adopted the reclined stare up position.

This position doesn't allow for the drool factor.

The better position is the standing stare with drool.

The standing position also allows you to "tuck in" so that you can get their lap really wet with drool.

What ever you do...  do NOT wag your tail.  Your supposed to look somber.  Make eye contact if you can.

Yesterday, Tonya was having a Montreal Smoked Meat with jalapeno mayo on a sesame seed bun.

She keep looking down at me saying that the jalapeno isn't good for me.

Now, the Big Guy also had the very same sandwich.  Staring at him just doesn't work.  He stares right back at me and it gives me the whillies.

Did my staring work?

OF COURSE IT DID!  Did I get like 1/2 the sandwich?  No, but I got some, which is better than none.

Stick with me kid, I've got other tricks about getting food from humans.  This other one uses putting my fur into everything they cook.  That's an old Berner trick.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his Big Red Ball




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment