Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 20 November 2020

20/Nov/20 I'm dreaming of a White Christmas


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I happened again last night.

What happened?

It snowed.

What's happening now?

It's raining.  

Now, will we get the deluge of rain that we got earlier on Monday?  I don't think so.  Last Monday was wild.  Heavy rains and winds.

Having said that, they are still talking about hurricanes and tropical storms and the like.  But this is late November.  What bizarre weather we are getting this year.

The thing that confuses the Big Guy... if Summer was so hot, why isn't Winter, a little milder?

Yup, that's what humans think about.  The weather.

Me, I think about those hot to trot doggies that walk past my yard.  Oh la la...  Look at you as you sashay past my house.  hubba hubba hubba

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having his apple




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment