Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 15 November 2020

15/Nov/20 they are having a biggie breakfast


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Here I am, the protector of their domaine.

They are going to have a biggie breakfast today.

Sausage, bacon, bologna, hashbrowns, beans, eggs and toast.

Do you know what the Big Guy is going to feed me?

Kibble and water.

Yes, that is how you would expect him to treat me.

You just wait.  I know that Tonya is going to put more on her plate than what she can eat.  I'm going to stare like I've never stared before.  I'm going to drool so much, there will be a puddle at her feet.

I will show him who is going to get kibble and water.

Then again, I can't get too greedy with the stuff that I get off of Tonya's plate.  Otherwise I will get the trots.

But they work from home now, so I can go outside as often as I need to.

BRING ON THE FEAST!

Tomorrow, we will deal with what ever my bowels decide to do.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog attacks the Rose Bush Cage




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment