Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 26 November 2020

26/Nov/20 guard duty is rough


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So, I guard the house.

I raise the alarm when someone is at the door.

I keep an eye out for other dogs as they walk past my house.  I let them know that I live here by barking as loud as I possibly can.

When do I get promoted?

Am I not due for a raise some day?

Kibble, water and the odd treat hardly seems like payment for services rendered.

Perhaps I should be more like a cat.

They don't give a shit about anything.

Oh, you want to rob the place.  What ever.  Just empty the litter pan ya wanker.  Do they care if another cat walks by their house?  Nope.  Someone's at the door.  It's not for me.  Cats will NOT eat table scraps.

But then again, they do kill mice and rats.  So I suppose, since we don't want the black plague again, they can stick around.

For now

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog looks forward to Aurora dumping her food




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment