Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 17 November 2020

17/Nov/20 the new cell phone takes really good low light pictures


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Do you see me in the picture above?  Did you know the light source, is across the living room and is only a 5 watt LED Bulb?

Normally a night light is only 3 watts.

Having said that, this could mean the end of the Big Guy chasing me around the house with his old camera and that EXTREMELY bright flash.

Soon enough, there is going to be these Christmas Decorations around the house.

Now, a Christmas Tree and a Bernese Mountain Dog tail, they don't mix very well.

First off, there is this coffee table that is in the living room.  There is NOTHING on it.  Well, dust, but according to the Big Guy, a house isn't a home, unless you can write "I love you" in the dust.  But I will also say, it's not THAT dusty.

The reason there is nothing on that coffee table?  My tail removes it.  Normally at high speed.

Same with a Christmas Tree.  I will stand, looking at the person that is admiring the tree.  This means that my tail, is swish swish swish, clearing the bottom branches of ornaments and lights.

It's not my fault that I was given such a high power tail.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog isn't too sure about the baby




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment