Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 21 November 2020

21/Nov/20 today we're gonna have waffles


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

You would think that since we are going to be having waffles, that I would be a little more excited.  Well I am.  But I have to wait for Tonya to get up before I get any waffles.  Then I have to sit at her feet and stare at her.

It's what I do.

Kinda like a job.

You don't want to do it, but you have to.

For humans, the reward is money, and they can get suff.

I do my job and I get rewarded with food.

Honestly, I don't have a lot of needs.  Just some food, water and some exercise.

Tonya and the Big Guy both drink black coffee without milk or sugar.  I've tried it.  Geesh, it's bitter.  I'm not sure why they feel like they gotta have this in the morning.  It tastes like crap.

The Big Guy told me he got some plans for today.  Christmas decorations are going to be put up, outside today.  We will see what that means for the inside of the house.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the Bluenose II August 2016




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment