Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 14 November 2020

14/Nov/20 hanging out with you at work is boring


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Every so often, I will go upstairs and see what the Big Guy is up to.

So, what does he do while at work?  FUCK ALL is what he's doing.

He sits there, staring at these two computer screens...  

ALL.  

DAY.  

LONG.  

Yea, there is a mouse and a keyboard and a headset.  But lordy...  isn't there some kind of ACTION going on?

He told me, there is a chat and there is emails and there is other systems that got to be monitored.  If I had to stare at those computer screens all day long, I would doze off and take a nap.

I guess that's why they hire humans and not dogs.

Now, his other computer that he has down stairs.  That one is a lot more exciting.  At least for what you can see on the screen.  On that computer, he plays, what he calls, games.  Games are a lot interesting than those work screens.

Yup, my vote is for games.  Work, you are not getting my vote.  Your boring.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog with close up




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment