Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 10 November 2020

10/Nov/20 so you decided to grace me with your presence


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Well my patient reader, you didn't know this, but the Big Guy and Tonya took off on me this past weekend.  They went to Moncton without me.  I could hardly believe it myself.  But they did.

My "Uncle Terry" come to stay with me.

He was there to make sure that I went outside.  That I had kibble and water.

Which he did just fine.

He also smokes cigarettes.

Sunday night, he went outside with me.  He clips on my lead on my collar and lights up his smoke.

Now, the Big Guy is an ex sailor.  He KNOWS you don't stand inside the bite of a rope.  Terry is not an ex sailor.

As I'm watching him have his cigarette, I'm sitting on the back entrance deck with him.

Then I spotted something moving.

BOOM!  I'm gone!

I weigh 155 pounds.  I also travel on 4 legs.  Terry on the other hand, weights about 120 pounds and travels on 2 legs.  Because I'm hauling ass, the rope is on the wrong side of Terry's legs.

SWIPE

Terry goes horizontal and lands on the deck on his back.

Terry was in so much pain today, he couldn't go to work.

Next time, Terry might consider watching out where my lead is when he puts me outside and he steps out for a smoke.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys the love seat with Uncle Terry




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment