Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 27 November 2020

27/Nov/20 I was doing a horizontal deckhead survey till you woke me up


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Why is it, when the humans I live with, can't sleep, they come down stairs and turn on the TV?

This wakes me up.

It's fine that you can't sleep.  But why bug me?

I know that the Big Guy was caught off guard yesterday.  It has been 27 years since Tonya and himself got together.

He has been given some new sets of responsibility at work.  His mind has been churning in that direction and he certainly wasn't thinking about how long they were together.

Tonya even made him a surf and turf supper.

What did he do?  He was still thinking about work.  He didn't do his end of day report after work last night.

It was bugging him so much that he woke up early and got on the computer to finish that report.

Now that he is all done that.  What do you think he's going to do now?

Yup, watch TV.

I think I'm going to go lay down at the back door, where I can have some peace and quiet.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog being loved up by his momma




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment