Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 7 February 2018

7/Feb/18 is that someone OUTSIDE


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

When I hear some other dog collar jingling outside, I RUN to the window to investigate.  Then I will BARK as LOUD as I can.  I need to let the other dog know that I live here.  That it is NOT OK for them to pee on my lawn.  It will take me a few minutes to let them know.  

Now, when I am barking like this, my humans are telling me to stop barking.  

They just do not understand.  I've got to protect my property.  I get them to look outside with me, but they don't bark at all.


Then, there is other times, it's just the door bell that goes off.  Well, I just loose my mind.

One of the Big Guy's co-workers was asking him about the fact that I don't smell all that "doggie" like.  She thinks it's because of the expensive food that they feed me.  It could be true.  From what I understand, the previous dog, he didn't have expensive dog food and he smelled doggie when he got wet.

But when I get wet, I don't smell like anything.

The Big Guy finished this layered puzzle of the Game of Thrones.  Tonya made the Big Guy go get a frame for it.  Which he did.  But two weeks ago, when Floyd was visiting, he dumped a drink over the puzzle.  It was an accident, but the puzzle was no longer flat.  Some of it was no longer glued down.  So the Big Guy got some white glue and glued it down again.  But this time, the Big Guy got out the encyclopedias and weighed down the puzzle.  The puzzle is flat once again.  But the frame is bigger than the puzzle.  So the Big Guy needs to purchase some black felt to go around the outside piece of cardboard and glue that in place.  Then put it all in the frame and find a place to hang it.  The Big Guy thinks he knows where to put it.  But he has to see how it turns out first.

OK, so on to the Word of the Day.  Today's word is:

Anguilliform (adjective)
[ang-gwil-uh-fawrm]

My sentence:  When you are glueing two pieces of wood together at odd angles, you got this tool that will clamp your work together.  This tool is called an anguilliform.

Definition:  Resembling an eel.

Sentence:  The monster was anguilliform, with no appendages.

Today's video of the day is:  Bernese Mountain dog walking puppy


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment