Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 10 February 2018

10/Feb/18 if I can't walk, can we go for a drive


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday, Tonya brought me home a new chew toy.  I was having so much fun with it.  Then I decided, I will rip it apart.  There was stuffing all over the place.  So the Big Guy found a big bag, he put the new toy in the bag, then picked up all the stuffing, put that in the bag and then, he put the bag in the front mud room.  Now I don't have access to my new toy as I don't know how door knobs work.

shit

So Tonya found one of my bones, it had rolled under the couch.  I chewed on that for a bit.  It wasn't the same as my squishy toy, and it doesn't have stuffing.  But at least I can chew on it and take out my frustrations on it.

This not being able to go for walks is a real downer.

Tonya said that I may be getting one of my paws released from the dressing.  Then the other shouldn't be too much longer after that, before it is released from the dressing.  THEN I will be able to go for walks again.

But how much longer is that going to be?  I can't tell time that well.  Geesh, I get excited when the Big Guy comes in from shoveling the snow and I can see him through the window.  I get just as excited when they both come home from work.  

Oh, the Big Guy finally put his puzzle in a frame.  Pretty impressive puzzle if you ask me.  Do like the TV show; Game Of Thrones?  Well this is a 3D puzzle.




It's all glued down.  You can see how there is little castles.  Too bad there wasn't little dragons.  

Oh, I wonder if they get some house flies, will they be about the same size as the dragons?  Naw, I think putting it to scale, they would need the "no see ums".  I've heard about those little sand flies that hang out at the beach.  Thankfully Tonya puts this stuff on my neck each month.  It's call "The Program" and it keeps me protected from fleas and other stuff like that.

It snowed last night.  There was hardly any snow left.  Only the snow banks had snow.  But this snow isn't going to last as it's supposed to rain.  Which makes the Big Guy pretty happy.  He isn't a fan of the White stuff.  

I've heard that you can make a snow man out of snow.  I don't know how to do that.  I think it would be a lot of fun to have a snow man in the yard.  I could try to help Tonya and the Big Guy if they were to try and make a snow man.  Or, if I'm being politically correct, a snow PERSON.

Tonya and the Big Guy seen their friend Del yesterday.  It was her birthday.  BUT because I can't go for walks, I wasn't able to see her.

Oh, did I tell you?  I gained weight.  I'm up to 112 pounds.  So if the Vet is reading my blog, you have GOT to give me a clean bill of health so that I can go for walks again.

Now, on to the Word of the Day.  Today's word is:

Calliopean (Adjective)
[kuh-lahy-uh-pee-uh n]

My sentence:  there is this breed of cat, I think it's a calliopean.

Definition:  resembling a calliope in sound: piercingly loud.

Sentence:  The steam piano created a clliopean sound that could be heard for miles.

Video of the day. It's another one from my collection:  Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having his first swim


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment