Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 14 February 2018

14/Feb/18 Happy Valentine's Day to all my ladies


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Oh I so want to go for a walk.  But that darn Vet said no.  I wonder if I would just hop, and only use my 3 good legs, would she allow me to go for walks that way?  

sigh

Probably not.

To make me feel better, the Big Guy got me a peanut butter in the bone treat.





See what he did there?  I'm happy again!  He can be a nice guy at times.  I think I will keep him.

It was cold out yesterday.  The temperature has been either really cold, or just above feezing and we keep getting rain.  Rain means that the sidewalks are clear.  Clear sidewalks means that I can go for longer walks.

Gawd, there I am again, talking about walks.  Something that I'm not allowed to do.

I heard that I can only get neutered once.  

So that means no more operations from the "no walk Vet lady".

Did you see what Tonya made the other day?  It's called chilli.  Oh and how it smells so good.  But I can't have any.  Apparently it's got stuff in it that I'm not allowed to have.  But she also made cheese biscuits.  I CAN have those.  So when I see Tonya having them, I just bug and bug till she gives me some.

Yesterday, when Tonya came home, she brought in a bag of apples.  She gave me two apples cause she said that I'm getting fat from all the treats I've been having.

The Big Guy brought home a cabbage.  He makes cole slaw with that.  I'm not sure if I could have that.  It's not like it has a lot of stuff that I can't have.  He says it's really good.  When he feels naughty, he makes this cheddar cheese and BBQ sauce cole slaw.  Now, let me tell you, that one smells heavenly.  I'm sure if you would drop a note here, he would give you the recipe.  He likes to share like that.

Ok, so on to the Word of the Day.  Today's word is:

Philophobia (noun)
[fahy-loh-foh-bee-uh]

My sentence:  If your scared of Philadelphia Cream Cheese, you have Philophobia.

Definition:  A fear of love, falling in love.

Sentence:  Valentine's Day was the worst for his philophobia.

Video of the Day.  Today's video is: Adventurer Squash Falconer shares morning ski touring trips with her Bernese Mountain Dog


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment