Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 15 February 2018

15/Feb/18 well I was sleeping


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Today is another day where I go to the Vet.  Is this going to be my last visit?  I don't know.  But if it is, it means that I will be able to go for walks tonight.

The weather is going to be nice for walking.  Only a bit of rain.  No snow or ice to worry about on the sidewalks.

Now I can remember, last year, when the Big Guy started walking me.  He could only go around the block and even then.  He wasn't doing so well.  He would get 1/2 way around the block and his back was so sore.  His knee was also bothering him.  But by the summer months, he was walking several kilometers.

Right now, I am being walked 0 kilometers.  Full stop.  We're going to have to build up to only walking 1 or 2 blocks at first and then see how far we can go by the Summer time again.

Oh I hope I can go for a walk as tomorrow is garbage day.  That would be so nice.  To be able to go smell all that garbage that is being put out to the curb.  

Sniff sniff here and a sniff sniff there.

Last night, Tonya got a bottle of wine and shared it with the Big Guy.  None for me.  Grapes are not good for me at all.  They also had meatballs and a ceasar salad.  I didn't get any meat balls, but I did get some sauce and a wee bit of ceasar salad stuff put in my food dish.  I made sure to burp in Tonya's face to show her that I appreciated her putting that in my bowl.

OK, so on to the Word of the Day.  Today's word is:

Valetudinarian (noun)
[val-i-tood-n-air-ee-uh n, -tyood-]

My sentence:  My Vet was the top of her class, so she was the valetudinarian.

Definition:  Someone who is excessively concerned about his or her poor health or ailments.

Sentence:  He wasn't a hypochondriac, rather more of a valetudinarian.

Today's Video of the Day is:  Rumor's Tricks! | 1 Year Old Bernese Mountain Dog


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment