Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 12 February 2018

12/Feb/18 let me sleep


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I don't mind getting my picture taken by the cell phone.  The camera is a lot more sensitive than the regular camera that the Big Guy owns.  So the cell phone doesn't need the flash to take great pictures.




Yesterday I was chewing on my bone.  When I got up, the bone was left standing on it's own.  The Big Guy was pretty amazed that this happened.  Any other time, the bone simply falls over.  But this time, it was like the Leaning Tower of Pisa. 

I went back and got the bone.



I used the love seat to brace the bone.  Oh doesn't that make Tonya upset when I do that.  It leaves drool all over the couch.  

Do you see the afghan that is on the love seat.  Yea, I took care of that and moved it to the floor.  I don't like it too much.  I wanted the couch cushion to lay on.

The Big Guy was watching the Olympics.  I decided to join him.



He didn't get to watch that much as I wanted to play.  He doesn't like it very much when I nip.  When I do that, he will grab my mouth and say "NO".  ha ha, it's play time, so I don't care how often he grabs my mouth, I will still nip him.

I am going to the Vet today for another dressing change.  I will find out if I am down to one paw being wrapped up.  So if I only have one paw wrapped up, does that mean that I could go for a 1/2 a walk?

It's freezing rain outside.  So if I'm allowed to go for walks, I know that the Big Guy and Tonya will have to wear their ice crampons.  It's dangerous for them to fall.  I'm already low to the ground, so I don't get hurt too much when I slip and fall.

Well, it's time for the Word of the Day.  Today's word is:

Splanchnic (adjective)
[splangk-nik]

My sentence:  How many times do I have to splanchnic?  I really want to go for a walk.

Definition:  Having to do with the viscera or internal organs, especially those of the abdomen.

Sentence:  After the surgery, she showed improved splanchnic vascular responses.

Today's Video of the Day:  Squirrel hides nuts in a Bernese Mountain dog's fur


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment