Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 12 February 2018

12/Feb/18 UPDATE I'm down to one paw being wrapped up


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I just got home from the Vet.  Good news.  I only have one paw wrapped up now.

So my one leg is all healed up.



The Big Guy was trying to take some pictures of my let, now that it's no longer wrapped.  I was pulling back a wee bit.  I will have to try NOT to lick my leg.

If you are a bit squeamish, DO NOT SCROLL ANY FURTHER.  The Big Guy managed to get a better shot of my leg.  Of course there is some scabbing, but it's healed up.  There is some stuff in my fur, but it's all good.

That's going to be hard for me not to lick it.  But it's so nice not to have my leg wrapped up.

I should only have a few more visits and then I will only have an annual visit to the Vet.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment