Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 26 February 2018

26/Feb/18 on the love seat with my non-furry mommy


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Today, I've got another visit with the Vet.  They will be inspecting my wound to make sure that it's good to go.  The Big Guy was saying that it looks like it's healed up to him.  I haven't been licking or chewing on it.  So that is good.  It's hard not to chew/lock on it as it can be itchy at times.  But every time I do, I get yelled at.  Then they say that word, CONE.  I know what that is.  I don't want the cone again.  So I don't lick.

We are supposed to get some snow today.  The Big Guy isn't happy about that.  But it is Canada and it is February.  What did he expect?  But it shouldn't be a lot of snow.  Less than 10 cm.  So the Big Guy put his snow blower on the charger to make sure that the battery will start the tractor.

That's something the Big Guy has always wondered.  Why doesn't the tractor have a pull start?  Or an electrical starter like his walk behind snow blowers did.  I wonder if there's a conversion kit where you could install a pull start?  It would make him happy.  I must write to Cub Cadet and see if they have that.

Yesterday the Big Guy did some burgers on the charcoal grill.  They smelled so good.  I didn't have any.  Well, not that I didn't try to get them.  But they put them in the fridge once they were done with their supper.

The Big Guy has another cabbage, He is going to make MORE cole slaw.  Tonya said if she eats any more cole slaw, she is going to turn into a cabbage.  That would be a neat trick!

The Big Guy finally found a place to put his Saturn V Lego rocket.  It's next to the stereo in the computer room.


His brother got one too, only he hasn't put his together just yet.  Yesterday, the Big Guy noticed that Tonya put her gloves next to his rocket.  

The gloves were moved.  I think this is going to be a game they will be playing.  She will put stuff next to his rocket and he will move it somewhere else.

No one said that they seen the Lego Batman in the picture before.  Do you see it THIS time?  Or does he have to do a close up?

So, today's Word of the Day is:

Exordium (noun)
[eg-zawr-dee-uh m, ik-sawr-]

My sentence:  The Big Guy must have eaten lots of exordium as he has two ex wives.

Definition:  The beginning of anything.

Sentence:  The exordium of the speech was short and succinct.

Today's Video of the Day is:  Balou the Bernese Mountain Dog


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment