Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 25 February 2018

25/Feb/18 enjoying the chair by myself


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So I was telling you about the Big Guy and how he got this Saturn V Lego rocket.  


When the Big Guy was 7 years old, back in 1969, he watched the moon landing live on TV.  So building this rocket, brought back a lot of memories for him.

I wanted to help him with his Lego.


He said no.

So I tried to be good while he dropped the odd piece of Lego on the ground.  I would rush over to see if I could pick it up for him.  But he would shoo me away.

So this is the final results:








It is rather impressive.  Click on the pictures to see them in full screen.

I just hung out, over at the couch.  Taking it all in.


BORING stuff for me.

But the Big Guy did take me for a walk once he was done building the rocket.  Friday's garbage was already taken away, but there was still a lot of smells that I was able to sniff while we were out for our walk.

It was nice to be out walking again.  I missed that a lot!  We stopped and talked with one person.  He said that his sister had a Bernese Mountain Dog, but she had to give him away.  He wasn't being very nice with her children.  I know that I can be rough with little people.  I weigh more than they do.  They are also so easy to knock over.

The Olympics are over again.  It will be the Summer Olympics in two years.  Tonya liked these Olympics as the time zone didn't interfere with her Coronation Street TV show.  When every she watches that show, the Big Guy goes and plays on his XBox.

Well, today's Word of the Day is:

Muckrake (verb)
[muhk-reyk]

My sentence:  When the fishermen drags for scallops, do they use a muckrake to get them into the boat?

Definition:  The search for and expose corruption, especially in politics.

Sentence:  The newspaper muckrakes in an attempt to keep the city officials honest.

Today's Video of the Day:  Bernese Mountain Dog preciously befriends 4-week-old puppy


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment