Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 22 February 2018

22/Feb/18 Throwback Thursday, me in the rain


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Well this picture was taken in July of 2016.  Was I ever small.  I weighed about 25 pounds.

But I've grown up since then.  Boy have I ever grown up.  Like I was saying the other day, I now weigh 117 pounds.  Tonya and the Big Guy firmly believe I've gained this extra weight, because I can't go for walks.

Tomorrow, I go to the Vet once again to see if I can't have my bandages removed.

I also heard that both Tonya and the Big Guy have the day off.  But I know that they have to bring their car in for it's semi-annual oil change.  So I really don't get to spend the day with the Big Guy.  What a drag.  I'm hoping that his appointment isn't all that long.

Yesterday a huge chunk of fur came off my hind quarters.  I think that I'm going through the "molt".  There is where I loose a lot of my winter fur.  Tonya says that she believes it when the Big Guy told her about this.  Tonya says that she vacuums every day.  But every day, there is more and more of my fur around the house.


So I'm really not shedding my fur.  I'm just dropping my fur around the house.

Last night, the Big Guy and Tonya had some steak.  Tonya cut the fat off of her steak and gave it to me in my food bowl.  It was divine.  Oh how I loved it.  I remember last year, when my YouTube channel finally got 100 subscribers, I got a steak all to myself.  Boy oh boy, was that ever good.

I am out of the home made biscuits that the Big Guy made for me last weekend.  He SHOULD get more ingredients so that he can make MORE for me.

Well on to the Word of the Day.  Today's word is:

Ghost (verb)
[goh-st]

My sentence:  Most dogs become a ghost when you tell them that they are going to the Vet.

Definition:  The practice of suddenly ending all contact with a person without explanation.

Sentence:  I ghosted him after he was rude to my mom.

Today's Video of the Day is:  Bernese Mountain Dogs Play on Hood of an Acura lol



Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment