Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 21 February 2018

21/Feb/18 I'm sitting on the love seat


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Tonya moved the furniture around yesterday.


I wanted to look outside, but she pulled the blinds down.  There was another dog that was out there and I was getting pretty aggressive about letting them know that I was inside looking at them.  i.e. barking my fool head off.

So Tonya lowered the blinds as she didn't want me breaking the window.


I figured that I wasn't supposed to be breaking the window.  So I just sat with Tonya on the couch.

When she got up, I took her spot.  Her spot was warm.


Then I decided to lay down.

Oh and I got some depressing news.  My paw still isn't healed up just yet.  So no walking.  Not even the short one.  I've got to 100% heal first.

So MORE boring no walk days in my future.  Sigh...  I'm gonna get fatter.  Yesterday I weighed in at 117 pounds.  I may not look it, but I'm getting heavier by the day.

Last night, Tonya made some dry chicken wings.  Oh and didn't they smell great.  Well I didn't get to have any of them.  Not even a bone to chew on.  Then again, I know that I'm not supposed to get chicken wings.  Only those approved dog bones from the dog food store.

A few weeks ago, when they were in a different dog food store, the Big Guy seen that there was some deer antlers.  He wondered if I would like to chew on that.  Did he get me one to test it?  NO.  What was he thinking of?  It's called an "impulse purchase".  Hopefully he will go back again and get me one to chew on.  It's not the full antler rack, it's cut into pieces.  So it kinda looks like a bone.

Well onto the Word of the Day.  Today's word is:

Catawampus (adjective)
[kat-uh-wom-puh s]

My sentence:  If cats could go to university and they had to live on campus.  Would they live on catawampus?

Definition:  Askew; awry.

Sentence:  When kicked into the wind, the ball can go catawampus.

Today's Video of the Day is:  Baby feeding milk bones to his Bernese mountain dog!


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment