Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 17 February 2018

17/Feb/18 my bone and me by the fireplace


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Tonya and the Big Guy have used this fireplace a few times.  But the last time, the chimney was cold and the smoke didn't rise all the way out of the chimney.  So they had a lot of smoke INSIDE the house.  It took a few days for the smokey smell to go away.

Although there is a little bit of snow that fell last night, there really isn't any snow in the forecast.  This upcoming week, it's all rain that's in the forecast.  Good walking weather.

I wonder if I would ask really nicely, would the Big Guy go against the Vet's orders and that he could take me for a small walk around the block.  Oh that would be so nice.  He's been known to break the rules a few times.  Then again, this is for my paw to heal better, so I bet he would say NO.

It's BORING not going for walks.

Each time I think it's walk time, I RUN to the back door and sit, ready for them to put my leash on.

What to do, what to do...  Tuesday morning can't come fast enough.

Last night, I was a bit anxious and I was being rambunctious.  So the Big Guy put some treats in one of my hollowed out bones and then capped each end with peanut butter.  YUMMY!  It kept me entertained for about an hour.  I could lick the treat, but I couldn't get it out of the center of the bone.  When I dropped the bone on the floor, the treat would fall out.  That and some peanut butter that was holding the treat in place.  

Tonya has to go to work today.  She says that she doesn't like to go to work.  But if she doesn't like to go to work, then why does she go?  She says it's so that she can get me some kibble.  Must be a weird place to work if they pay her in dog kibble.

On to the Word of the Day.  Today's word is:

Deasil (adverb)
[dee-zuh l]

My sentence:  The Big Guy's car runs on gasoline, not deasil.

Definition:  Clockwise or in the direction of the sun's course.

Sentence:  The sun goes around the earth in a deasil fashion.

Today's Video of the Day is:  Bernese Mountain Dog protects new baby from other dog


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment