Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 19 February 2018

19/Feb/18 can we PLEASE go for a walk


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Look, I'm dying here.  I really need to go for a walk. Can't we just sneak in a small walk and not tell the Vet we went for a walk?

Yesterday the Big Guy and Tonya went shopping.  When they got home, the Big Guy made me some new treats.


They are soft and chewy.  He says that they are NOT hard to make at all.

Pretty much two ingredients.  2 cans (4 oz) baby food.  Then add 2 cups whole wheat flour.  Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.  So what ever flavour is in the baby food, is the flavour of the dog treats.  I guess he was trying to find beef flavour.  Perhaps if he went to the dollar store, they may have cheaper baby food on there.

Later on, the Big Guy was able to get a close up of my scar that is on my good leg.  Click on the picture to see it in "full screen".


It doesn't look like much.  Do you see how long the fur is getting on my feet?  Normally this fur would be worn down.  But cause I can't go for walks, it's growing like mad.

Tonya brushed me yesterday while the Big Guy held my head.  I wanted to bite the brush.  Tonya didn't want to play, she just wanted to brush me.  But with the Big Guy holding my head, she was able to get a whole Sobey's bag of fur off me.  That's the problem with being a cold weather dog.  I need to be out in the cold weather.  Otherwise, I shed my fur.  

If you think I'm shedding now, just wait till the Spring.  I will be molting like a Buffalo.  So I guess I better get used to being brushed.

The Word of the Day is:

Bilboes (noun)
[bil-boh]

My sentence:  Bilboes Baggens was a character in the movie, Lord of the Rings.

Definition:  An iron bar with sliding shackles, used to fasten prisoner' ankles.

Sentence:  The inmates found themselves in bilboes, unable to escape.

Today's Video of the Day is another one of mine:  Max our Bernese Mountain Dog learns to "stay"


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment