Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 9 December 2022

9/Dec/22 thankfully it's dry inside


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I'm not sure what going on with the weather.

So much rain the last few days.

Plus, not only that, but there is MORE rain in the forecast.

Did you look at today's picture?

It looks like there is snow on that tree.

But the snow also falls off the tree if you touch it too much.

Then, they get the vacuum out.

It's not so much that I go hide from the vacuum, but it's not my favorite machine.

Yesterday the Big Guy got a parcel from Amazon.

He was all excited.

He was moving around the living room and I was following him.

Then, he went upstairs.

Back to work.

My tail knocked over Tonya's box of Kleenex she had on her side table.

I taught it a lesson.

I destroyed the box and ate a bunch of the Kleenex.

Max, the Destroyer of Bags, Boxes and Kleenex 1
Kleenex 0

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog picnic table part 2




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment