Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 2 December 2022

2/Dec/22 why do you deck halls


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I wonder what was up with houses in the past.

There is a Christmas Song, where they are decking the halls.

The deck is part of a ship's floor.

Houses in the past must have gone to sea.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't enjoy going to sea.

I'm a land dog.

Today is the day...

I will be going to the groomers.

Last night, I was supposed to have been given a pill so that I don't give the groomer a hard time.

No pills for me.

The Big Guy is on supper duty today.

But he isn't sure what to make today.

Ha ha

Sucks to be him.

You know, when the Big Guy says that he dislikes Winter.

It's only the snow part.

He does find that Winter does have an upside.

No mosquitoes.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog being fed by the grandchildren




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment