Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 25 December 2022

25 Dec 22 Merry Christmas

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Last week, Tonya got me a new toy for Christmas.

Her and Clarke were paying attention to the Christmas Tree and not on me.

I took my new toy and promptly tore it apart.

Tonya got upset, but what can she do?

Of course it went in the garbage.

Last night, Tonya took the time to wrap up all the Christmas Presents.

We are supposed to have a lot of people over today.

Elaine, Clarke, Terry, Haas, Craig, Floyd, Mylynne, Colby, Aurora, and Little Floyd.

The table only seats 8.

I bet Tonya would want the Big Guy to fetch another table and some more chairs.

It's going to be hard for me to wait to get the left overs.

Tonya is getting the Big Guy to make a ham, plus a turkey.

Of course there will be veggies.

Then the pickles that her family likes so much.

The pickle business would go out of business if they had to rely on the Big Guy.

Same with me.

I know they are going to mix up their left overs and there will be pickles in it.

Which is fine.

I will chow down on it all.

Then, I will have to find a corner and nap.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gets Wolf Ears




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment