Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 3 December 2022

3/Dec/22 stress fracture


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

If I were a warp core on one of the Big Guy's programs, I was at critical failure.

The Big Guy brought me to the groomer.

Now, yesterday morning, when Tonya got up, she cut a piece of balogna.

She was messing around with it and gave it to me, without any fuss.

<CRUNCH>

That's weird, balogna doesn't normally crunch.

What ever, swallowed the balogna.

What a treat.

Half an hour goes by and I'm tired.

I am going to go lay down.

The Big Guy lad left the house to bring Tonya to work.  But that's OK, I will just nap.

The Big Guy left again.  I heard it was to take the grand kids to the Dr.

The Big Guy gets home again, but this time, he got my leash.

Wow, are we going for a walk?

Oh, for a car drive.  Cool.

He brought me to a strange place.

STRANGER DANGER!!

The Big Guy left me with her.

Oh shit, it's the groomer.

After 2 hours, I was under so much stress.  She called the Big Guy and told him, to come and get me.

I watched him give her money.

Can you believe that?  He gave her money to stress me out!!

When I got home, I just plopped myself on the ground.

Go away.  Leave me alone.

The Big Guy left again and brought Tonya home.

I was happy to see her, but still wanted to just sleep.

Today, better stay home and avoid all that drama.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is sleeping




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment