Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 11 December 2022

11/Dec/22 why is that machine talking to me


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Well, the Big Guy is into technology in a big way.

He got himself this gadget that he can talk to.

It also senses stuff that happens.

When you walk into a room, it will turn the lights on.

When you cough, it will tell you to get a drink of water.

It can play fart sounds.

It can play the news.

But the one weird thing it does...

When I bark.

It will say: Max stop barking.

Then it will play some god awful dog whistle.

Yes, it gets my attention and I don't like it.

Of course the Big Guy thinks this is just perfect.

Yesterday, some stranger came to the back door.

I started barking.

That crazy machine started talking to me.  Then it played that awful whistle.

I will not be lorded over by some machine.

I may go pee on it.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog wags the tree




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment