Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 17 December 2022

17/Dec/22 just watching some TV


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Every so often, something will come on TV that gets my attention.

But I get bored easily and will move on to something else.

Yesterday the Big Guy left for a bit.

He said that he was visiting the dentist.

Apparently he got a good check up.

He said that he was also embarassed.

He had a popcorn kernel stuck in his teeth that he never removed.

Tonya and the Big Guy do love popcorn.

But he also makes sure to floss after they have popcorn.

Sometimes Tonya will share her popcorn with me.

The Big Guy has to fix this belt that broke on his snow blower.

So far, he had planned to go out to get the replacement belt yesterday.

But they had gone to that place where Tonya works to pick up some stuff.

Now, Tonya is all set up on the computer in the front bedroom.

This is where she will work from now.

I may be able to go upstairs to visit with her when she is working.

Just as long as I'm quiet.

If I'm not quiet, I may be locked out of the room.

That will not make me very happy.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog with the grandchildren and their cars




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment